Flite Test "Radial" 2205 2300kv Brushless Motor
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Flite Test Radial line of brushless motors are the perfect choice for a wide array of aircraft. From airplanes to drones, no application is too small or too big for the Radials found from Flite Test.
The Radial 2205 motor is designed and engineered to perform better than most in it’s class, every motor is precision crafted within tight tolerances. Paired with performance driven props from any leading manufacturer will result in unreal thrust.
Featuring unique fins machined into the bell draw up cool air from the motor base and through the coils as the motor spools up. The faster it spins, the more air it ventilates. These cooling fins can reduce heat soaking by up to 30% depending on your environment. This “cool” feature allows the 2205 to not only have a longer lasting motor, but also harness the power of N52 magnets.
N52 Magnets are arguable the highest grade magnets available to date. These magnets provide improved acceleration, stopping power, and sustained RPMs during high kv.
- Incredible Thrust Output (Over 1Kg/motor on 4s and most prop choices)
- Integrated Cooling Design allows for reduction of motor temps up to 30%
- Highest Grade N52 Neodymium magnets
- Genuine Japanese NMB Bearings
- Dynamically Balanced
- 15mm Extended Prop Shaft allows virtually any prop with 5mm hole.
- 3 Lock nuts and 2 sets of motor screws for 3mm and 4mm thick frames.
- Windings made from copper of high purity
- KV: 2300kv
- Weight: Approx. 30g with wires
- Wire AWG: 20AWG
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Height: 5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Diameter: 27.9mm
- Motor Height: 31.7mm
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Input voltage: 3S-4S (12.6 - 16.8v)
- Bullets: 2mm - Preinstalled