|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Explore the sky's with the new Flite Test Mighty Mini F-22 Raptor!! This little beauty has all of the excitement of the F-22 packed into a miniature version! This smaller version makes it a more versatile when it comes to flying indoors or in tight surroundings! The Mighty Mini F-22 raptor is a blast to fly and is just as, if not more agile then its original counterpart! Because it is made from one sheet of Flite Test foam building it is a breeze!
Power Pack Compatibility:
Flite Test Airplanes are all designed around the use of various "Power Packs" which include an inexpensive Motor, ESC, Servo, & accessory package to complete each aircraft! The compatible power pack is listed below.
- Power Pack A - Great lower power option for easier control.
- Power Pack F - Improved output power for faster speeds and advanced flyers.
Weight: 5 Oz (Fully assembled; without battery)
Wingspan: 20 Inches (508mm)
Center of Gravity: 14 Inches (355mm) from the nose (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: 25 Degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
- Laser-cut Foam Airframe
- FT Elements Firewall
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Throw Gauge
- Specification Sheet
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Brushless Motor: Flite Test A or F Radial or 2204-2206 Size; 2200kV minimum
- (1+) Propellers: 6x4.5
- (1) ESC: 20 Amp
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 800mAh
- (2) Servos: ~5 Gram Micro Servos
- (1) 2.4GHZ Radio System (Radio & Receiver)
- Spektrum: DX6e Radio System
- Futaba: 6J Radio System
- Misc. Building Supplies.