|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This is a Tamiya model replica of the M3 Lee Mk.1. The M3 Lee Mk.1 was a medium tank which served as the mainstay of the U.S. Army’s tank units from its introduction in October 1941 until it was reduced to limited frontline status in April 1943. It used a limited traverse, sponson-based 75mm main gun and a turret-mounted 37mm weapons as its main firepower. Eventually succeeded by the M4 Sherman, it was also ordered and used by the British military who christened it the “General Lee” after the famous American military figure. Including tanks produced for the British, production of the M3 Lee Mk.1 ran to a total of 4,924 units.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length when assembled: 164mm.
• Features moving 75mm, 37mm and 7.62mm gun recreations.
• The various hatches can be assembled in open or closed position.
• Armor shows off impressive detail with recreations of rivets.
• Vertical Volute Spring Suspension (VVSS) is succinctly depicted.
• Includes one North African theater crewman figure and two sets of markings.